Saturday, August 23, 2008

aha the meme tag

I think I have done this right, I have to linkwidget.....will have to work out how to do this, AAAH I DID IT!!!

Now here are the rules........


1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them & leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they have been tagged.

Six things about me

*I love salty plums.

* I am starting to work in oils. I have been afraid of oils for a while, but I have started using the water based oils....HUGE difference....I love them. Texture in the brush strokes....I love it.


* I am a Reiki Master. I can sense energy, I use the energy in my artwork....the painting at the bottom of the page, and this one were worked using the energy from Reiki, most of the paintings that work in this manner are the ones that sell.



*I really want to get back to work, outside of the house, but I just can't seem to get there. I work part time, which is great, but I can't manage full time, I fall in a heap. I get jealous of people who can work full time and then bitch about it.

*When I worked as a nurse I worked in palliative care. I helped people to understand death. I did this to work out why someone close to me died. I went to the opposite end of the scale, midwifery at the end of my nursing career. I didn't finish the course, as I got pregnant, and I stabbed my hand with an unsheathed needle in the middle 80's (right at the beginning of AIDS, and it was a fearful thing...remember that ad? the death figure bowling a ball....) So I stopped being a nurse.

*I became a teacher for the holidays...I know I know, it isn't true...but it was a good thought for the holidays to be around with the kids. I trained as an early childhood teacher/music, full time, I had my second daughter in my first year of study....and my son in my third year of study. I took my babies with me to class...and they were a hit. I used an ultrasound of my son to predict his coding (DNA and recessive traits in facial features (mainly))

No comments: